I read a very disturbing article in the Hill about using food stamp money (which has already been cut) to fund Mrs. Obama's fat to thin project Let's Move, which probably won't work anyway.
So according to Mrs. Obama and congress, it's better for children to starve than be fat. Even though starvation already kills 17,000 CHILDREN A DAY, it's better that they be thin and dead then fat and probably healthy. Also a county in England wants to know what's in their kids' lunch boxes. Because it might be bad (such as an universe eating Cthulu-type monster). I wonder if they will send home a note if your teenage daughter has packed only carrots sticks for lunch.
I'm sorry but in my mind starvation and food insecurity are much worse problems than obesity. Depending on whose research you believe up to 49 million people in the US are food insecure. I much rather people have too much to eat than not enough. Because there really isn't a way to make a fat person thin. And gastric bypass the current "cure-all" for obesity works because it is merely forced anorexia.
But at least in Michigan you can sue Hooters if they fire you for being fat.
So let's sum up:
- It's better to be thin and dead than fat and alive.
- Fat people shouldn't get their nails done.
- Don't even dare put a piece of candy in your child's lunchbox unless you want a call from the food police.
- South Carolina thinks obesity kills more than tobacco. So they are offering the first lucky 100 workers WLS. (I think living in South Carolina kills more people than tobacco).
- But you might be able to keep your job in a Michigan Hooters.
Am I the only one seeing something wrong here?